About ANZ Bank
ANZ New Zealand is a leader in the banking industry in the country contributing to the financial stability and prosperity of individuals, households, farms and businesses.
We are able to provide specialised solutions to each of our customer's thanks to our financial brands which include ANZ, UDC Finance, Bonus Bonds and OnePath. We strive to make your financial aspirations reality.
We are among the largest banks in the country
This further increases our responsibility towards our customers, employees and the community. We employ more than 9,000 people from a great array of backgrounds, specialisations and skills. Diversity is among the main pillars of our success. As part of our corporate responsibility policy, we engage in sustainable business practices which help to enrich the lives of our customers and all members of the community and to preserve the natural environment for the future generations.
ANZ Bank Services
At ANZ, we know that your financial needs change as your business changes.
That is why we are able to offer an effective and flexible solution for every need. The ANZ home loan is suitable for starting entrepreneurs who are looking to invest in a new business. It is secured against your property and comes at a highly competitive rate. You can select between floating and fixed rate.
Flexible solution for companies
You can select the type of interest rate structure and the repayment schedule depending on your individual requirements. The ANZ Commercial Loan is designed to finance long-term business investments. It is secured against the property which you purchase. There are highly flexible structure and repayment options.
ANZ Bank Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Interest Rate 17.95 – 18.95% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $40,000
- Repayment 6 months to 5 years
Benefits of ANZ Bank
- Optional insurance
- Flexible terms and conditions
- Quick online loans
Talk to us today about the benefits we offer with our business loans
ANZ Bank in Hamilton New Zealand touches the lives of each New Zealander looking for a Business Loan.
ANZ is at present one of New Zealand's biggest organizations in light of our unique benefits and resources. With our service comes to an obligation, and we consider that obligation to every one of our customers important. From people and families to large and little organizations that are the soul of our economy, to our biggest foundations and enterprises, we have key influence in aiding New Zealanders accomplish their money-related goals.
We have a team of over 9,000 individuals within New Zealand
Our broadness and differing qualities are reflected in our service delivery to our customers through our unique staff. They originate from an extensive variety of foundations, aptitudes and specializations and we esteem the extravagance that differing qualities convey to our business.
We offer unparalleled financial opportunities inside of our distinctive brand. We take our dedication to corporate obligation genuinely. We think applying supportable business practices will offer us some assistance with delivering better results for our clients, our staff, the earth and the groups in which we live and work. Through activities, for example, our volunteering system and our Staff Foundation, we take pride in making a noteworthy commitment to the groups we serve.
What differentiates us from other financial companies
- About one in two New Zealanders have a savings and financial relationship with one of our brands
- ANZ accounts for more than 30% of every home credit in New Zealand
- ANZ represents around 1% of New Zealand's Gross Domestic Product (GDP)
- Our dedicated staff gave more than 16,000 volunteer hours to scope of associations in our last year – giving back to their community
- Our sponsorship of Daffodil Day is one of New Zealand's longest-running sponsorships
- Since 1990, staff gathering pledges has created over $15 million for The Cancer Society
- We are New Zealand's biggest provincial broker, with a piece of the overall industry of 39%
- Almost 20% of all representatives in the New Zealand money and protection division work for us.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I am an ANZ Bank private client and knew I wanted to keep using them to start my business, the best choice I made.
— Tauranga —
The in-branch consultant I spoke to was very helpful and listened to my business needs and helped me tailor a loan to reflect that.
— Palmerston North —
ANZ Bank Contact Details
- not available
- 37-41 Rotherham St Riccarton Christchurch 8041 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited Private Bag 92210 Victoria St, West Auckland, 1142, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed