About ANZ Bank
ANZ New Zealand helps individuals, families, farms, businesses and institutions in New Zealand reach their financial goals in the most effective and convenient way.
The company is one of the largest in the country based on profit and assets. Leadership is associated with great responsibility and we take this very seriously.
Micro-finance at the best rates
We are committed to providing micro finance meeting and exceeding the highest standards of quality. We offer a diverse range of financial solutions through our brands including ANZ, UDC Finance and OnePath. ANZ Bank is able to provide a high-quality customer service based on expertise thanks to our dedicated team comprising of around 9,000 people from various backgrounds. Through our sustainable business practise, volunteering programme and foundation, we contribute to the wellbeing of the local community and to the preservation of the natural environment.
ANZ Bank Services
Looking to finance a purchase, to renovate your home, to organise the wedding of your dreams or to consolidate debt?
An ANZ personal loan is the perfect solution for you
The online application is simple & convenient
The interest rate is fixed to enable you to manage the repayment easily. We accept extra payments at no fee to help you save. You can select a loan term between 6 months and 7 years and a repayment structure based on weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. Once you are approved, you could have the money in your account within the same day.
ANZ Bank Product Details
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate from 12.90%
- Loan Amount up to $40,000
- Repayment 1 month to 6 months
Summary of Services
- Quick online short-term loans
- Flexible terms and conditions
- A reliable loan service
ANZ Bank – The right choice for short-term loans in New Zealand.
Make the right choice for short term loans in NZ, and choose ANZ Bank.
Whether you need cash for something in a hurry, to pay for an urgent or unexpected bill or simply need to consolidate your debts into one monthly instalment, an ANZ personal loan could be the perfect arrangement for you.
ANZ short-term loans are:
- Simple – You can utilize our loan calculator online to see how much your instalments will be for the amount you need. You can apply online and you don't have to give any security.
- Basic – Your financing cost is settled for the life of the advance, so there are no curve balls. You can likewise make additional reimbursements whenever for no extra charge – so you could reimburse your advance prior and pay less.
- Adaptable – You can apply to get a loan from $3,000, with week by week, month to month or fortnightly reimbursements to suit your financial plan. You can likewise pick what extent you need to reimburse the credit, from six months to seven years.
- Quick – Once your loan has been approved, you could have your cash in your account within 24 hours
With an ANZ Bank you have the security of knowing you're being financially managed by one of New Zealand's most regarded banks. Furthermore, you can get discretionary individual credit protection.
Apply for an ANZ short term cash loan and you'll get feedback on your application in one working day – there are a number of ways to apply - you can call us, come into our branch or an online application form.
How much would I be able to borrow?
You can apply to get a loan up to $3,000. The amount you can get relies on upon your current financial situation. You can work out the amount you could get in light of your current monetary circumstance with our convenient loan calculator.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The consultant who helped me wasn’t as friendly as I thought he would be; nevertheless, I am pleased.
— Masterton —
While the approval process was speedy, my money was only transferred the next day.
— Dunedin —
ANZ Bank Contact Details
- not available
- 449 Grey St Hamilton East Hamilton 3216 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- Private Bag 92210 Victoria St, West Auckland, 1142, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed