About Geneva Finance
Geneva Finance is the trading name of GFNZ Group Limited.
The finance company is New Zealand owned. It is listed on NZAX and currently has around 2.329 investors. It specialises in providing finance and financial services to consumers and to small and medium-sized businesses.
Offering loans directly, through a dealer or a broker
The company commenced its business operations in 2002. It has earned an impeccable reputation for offering credit products and customer service of the highest quality. The quick loans of the company are distributed through three different channels. These include direct, broker and dealer. They are processed by the central sales desk and administered by the centre for national operations which are in Mt Wellington, Auckland. The company adheres to a policy based on the highest industry standards and on the principles of responsible lending.
Geneva Finance Services
You can get on top of debt with a debt consolidation loan from Geneva Finance.
At Geneva Finance, we offer an easy and effective way for you to control your finances. We will assist you with bundling all of your existing debt and paying it off instantly. Then you will have just a single payment to make.
We will provide complete assistance
You can choose the term of the new loan and the repayment amount so that they match your needs. You can reduce the amount which you pay every month to have more free cash. To make things even easier for you, we have an online loan application process. It involves just 3 simple steps which take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
Geneva Finance Consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation
- Interest Rate 11.95 – 29.85% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $50,000
- Repayment 12 months to 5 years
Benefits of Geneva Finance
- The lowest interest rates in New Zealand
- Apply online in 2 minutes
- Save on fees when you apply online
- Tailor-made loan terms
Get rid of debt, it starts with an easy debt consolidation loan application
Bring down your debt with Geneva debt consolidation loans in Wellington.
Feel the relief of having financial flexibility at the end of the day. We know we can have an extensive effect to the administration of your financial plan when you have only one debt to pay off.
No more calls from debtors searching for cash, not any more late bills. With one combined advance, you can at the end of the day have the budgetary opportunity and a financial plan that extends a great deal further.
Why select a Geneva debt consolidation loan?
The answer is pretty simple.
- No more loan costs on all the present charge cards you are building up.
- NO extra month to month expenses.
- Settled rate means altered month to month reimbursements making a simpler spending plan.
- Customers can save money on the yearly expenses and get an extraordinary marked down rate for the beginning of their personal loan.
Geneva advances - offer an extensive variety of advantages
- No hidden expenses
- No month to month account keeping charges.
- Quick advance endorsements - we can help you 7 days a week.
- Get the cash you need within 24 hours of your approved online loan application.
- Get affordable credit terms from 3 to 7 years.
- Adaptable repayments - make reimbursements month to month or fortnightly.
- Simple approaches to pay your instalments such as direct debiting of your bank account.
It’s easy and quick, and can all be done online from the comfort of your chair. Register now, work out how much you need to consolidate all your bills, credit cards and clothing accounts into one single loan, and only pay one simple instalment each month! Speak to one of our experienced consultants should you need any information regarding this incredible offer. Life can get a whole lot easier, and it only takes a few minutes till you know you are on the path to financial freedom.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Making use of Geneva Finance services has been nothing but pleasant. The site is easy to use and I managed to complete my application and get approval in under 20 minutes.
— Lower Hutt —
Simple 3 step application and low-interest rates, just what the wallet doctor ordered.
— Auckland —
Geneva Finance Contact
- 6B Pacific Rise Mount Wellington Auckland Region 1060 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- PO Box 14 923, Panmure, Auckland, 1741, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed