Onion Home Loans
- Home loans up to $500,000
- Low-interest starting from 9.99%
- Repayment up to 30 years
[Accessed March 7, 2023]
About Onion Home Loans
Onion is the creation of a team of like-minded people combining their expertise and enthusiasm to establish a fresh financial services brand.
Onion's key purpose is to make buying or building your new home easy by providing skilled specialists in home loans, finance and insurance with extensive knowledge of the housing market and home building sector.
Our goal is to make your financial experience easy and do such a great job, that every customer would recommend us to their closest friend.
The benefits of lending with Onion
- We are specialists in the field of quick online loans, banking and insurance and we will ensure you get only the products and services you need, tailored for your circumstances.
- You will receive negotiated pricing and the best possible terms of approval for your situation.
- Our established lender relationships provide for a streamlined process. We deal directly with the bank on your behalf or, if you prefer to stay with your own bank, we can deal with them too.
- On build projects, we deal directly with the bank and G.J.Gardner throughout the project for you, leaving you to enjoy the creation of your new home or investment property.
Onion Home Loans Services
It is our job to know the mortgage market, so why not leave the hassle of trawling around the lenders to us, while you focus on the equally important task of securing your prized possession.
It is the surest way to ensure that you are receiving the best home loan deal out there, including the much-desired add-on services.
In today’s competitive banking and loan environment there is certainly an advantage in shopping around with there regularly being great incentives provided by banks to secure new customers. We are always informed on all these special deals and promotions, and negotiate the best overall online home loan deal for you.
A finance package designed to meet your needs
As with all lending, your personal circumstances will dictate the borrowing structure appropriate to your needs.
If you have a 20% deposit or equity in another property that allows you to contribute a minimum 20% equity, then you are well placed for funding your new purchase, providing, of course, you have the ability to service all loans. We will work with you to assess your options and ensure we deliver an affordable home loan package designed to meet your needs plus negotiate on your behalf, a highly competitive pricing package.
Onion Home Loans – Home loan
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate 9.99 – 29.99% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $500,000
- Repayment 1 year to 30 years
Benefits of Onion Home Loans
- Compare loan types and terms
- Loans from property finance experts
Let Onion Home Loans help you buy your dream home, simply apply online
Onion Home Loans is a reputable lender that will help you find a loan that suits your individual needs and will allow you to purchase the house of your dreams.
Whether it be your 1st, 2nd or 10th home or investment property, there is a good chance you will need a competitive mortgage or loan structure designed to meet your specific requirements. We will help you determine the structure that is right for you and negotiate the best and most appropriate deal for your requirements.
Apply for a home loan today
If you wish to get a quality home loan that will allow you to buy the perfect house, all you need to do is contact Onion Home Loans today and let them take control of the proceedings.
You can call or contact them to discuss any of the following:
- Your home loan finance needs
- Multi-property residential investment funding
- All your insurance needs
Their team of friendly staff will help you get a home loan that suits you perfectly.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Super friendly professional and informative.
— Auckland —
I was very pleased with the interest rate and the variety of repayment terms.
— Gisborne —
Excellent service from the agent who helped me through the process, good rates, and flexible terms.
— Napier —