At Pronto, we have made borrowing faster and fairer, since we do everything online. We have replaced a branch network with innovative online financial technology, which allows us to offer our services in a guaranteed 9 minutes.
Reasons to choose an online company
When you apply for a loan from a digital company, you do not have to stand in queues or miss out on work to go to the lender's offices.
You can apply for Pronto's loans from the comfort of your home or business, anytime, anywhere.
You can use our system and borrow money using any device such as a mobile, tablet or computer. And you do not need to have access to a printer, scanner or fax machine.
The Pronto Finance mission
We have been around for many years and we have seen many people live on short-term and payday loans.
We have observed how traditional banks become slow and inflexible when people need loans. Our main mission is to get rid of the word ‘wait’.
We want to see those who qualify for a loan, able to receive it at the time they are still in need of it as well as ensure those who need to consolidate debt are able to do so in a manner that makes financial sense.
We want people to get rid of the fear they experience when they think about bank queues. We want people to start applying for loans in the comfort of their own homes and get approved sooner.
Pronto finance is here to simplify the lives of New Zealanders
At Pronto, we care about the people of New Zealand. As a locally owned business we have their best interests at heart. At Pronto finance, you are in control of your personal loan application.
Everything is done online, there is no paperwork. And when you decide to settle your loan early there are no early repayment fees. Complete the whole application process online and receive your cash in a few minutes.
Pronto finance offers personal loans nation wide. You do not have a reason to look around to get an affordable personal loan. We are the quickest lender you will ever find!
Incredible and affordable personal loans
As much as Pronto Finance is the quickest financial service provider, we are also a lender that provides affordable services. Our quick cash loans have an Annual Interest Rate starting from 11.97% and you can borrow from $200 to $20,000. You can choose whether to pay monthly, fortnightly or weekly.
Pronto debt consolidation loan
You can apply for our incredible personal loan deal and use it to consolidate your debts. Debt consolidation is the process of combining all your debts into one larger loan. After consolidating your debts, you will have one loan left to pay that has one interest rate, which is simpler than having lots of loans with different interest rates and fees.
Pronto is the best personal loan lender
Pronto have been around for a long time. We fully comprehend the needs of our people and we strive tirelessly to keep things simple and to accommodate everyone.
Some of the things that make PRONTO the best:
- Pronto's application form takes approximately 4 minutes to complete.
- You will receive your approval message and cash in 9 minutes.
- Everything is done and dusted online. And you will sign all your documents electronically.
The uses of Pronto personal loans in Auckland
A personal loan is not like those loans that are applied for a specific reason like home loans. A personal loan can be used for more different reasons depending on the borrower. Here are some of those reasons:
- It can be used for car repairs and maintenance
- Money for a rental property or bond
- For purchase of furniture and appliances
- To repair or upgrade your home
- For the purchase of a car
- For debt consolidation
- To cover the expenses of a wedding or special family event
Pronto Product Details
- Loan Type Debt consolidation
- Interest Rate 11.79%
- Loan Amount up to $20,000
- Repayment 26 weeks to 5 years
Summary of Services
- Competitive debt consolidation loans
- Quick online loan application
- Faster loan processes
- One affordable monthly payment
Few scrolls and links will get you the best loan at Pronto
Pronto is a registered online financial service provider that adheres to the required and recommended credit rules.
At Pronto, we also give those with bad credit the chance to apply for a loan. However, before we give you a loan, we assess your credit rating to determine if you will be able to afford the loan.
We are a responsible lender that does not want to give borrowers more than what they can afford.
How to apply for a consolidation loan at Pronto
Applying for one of our personal or debt consolidation loans is quite easy and convenient. All you need to do is to dedicate a few minutes of your time and start the easy application process.
- Step 1- Complete Pronto quick and simple online application form in just 4 minutes.
- Step 2- Your application gets assessed and you can expect fast approvals with our 9-minute processing promise.
- Step 3- You digitally sign your contract online.
- Step 4- all these steps are quick, they can all be done in 9-minutes and after that, you can be cleared in your account with our 9-minute guarantee.
The things you need before you apply
Each lender has their own set of requirements and at Pronto, we ask for the bear minimum in terms of documents; the ones that you use in your everyday life.
- Valid email address
- Active mobile phone
- Vehicle registration for a vehicle registered in your name (secured loans)
- A valid bank account and statements
- We do not use 18+ cards or birth certificates so you will need a valid license or passport
How to get hold of Pronto
Pronto is a digital company that is based in New Zealand. You can be in touch with us by visiting our website, calling us or following us on Facebook, Google Plus, or send us an email. You can also apply for personal loans online regardless of where you live int he country or the type or loan amount that you're looking for.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Pronto helped me take control of my debt
— Christchurch —
I got a reliable debt consolidation loan from Pronto Finance
— Nelson —
Pronto Contact Details
- 2 Cambridge Street New Zealand 7020 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed