- Home loans up to $250,000
- Low-interest starting from 10%
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed September 3, 2021]
About Share NZ
Start your exciting journey right with a group of financial advisors sharing a brand, systems, and processes.
With their expertise and extensive knowledge about the property and finance industry, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Share NZ is equally owned by its adviser shareholders, managed by a CEO, and governed by an elected Board of advisers.
For over two decades they have been working with some of the country’s leading lenders, insurance companies, and fund managers, and have built strong and trusted relationships over the years, this means that they can practically find you any solution you are looking for. Ask them today and your expectations might just be exceeded.
Best home loan rates NZ
They provide a client-centric network that offers a range of services and products to thousands of Kiwis looking to succeed. Speak to an advisor that will listen, understand and work with you to find the most profound home loan for your budget and needs.
Enjoy financial health and wellbeing through a leading professional advisory company that will partner with you in your goals, connect with them through their network of financial advisors across New Zealand.
You can apply by sitting down with them face to face or you can simply apply for a loan online wherever you are as long as you are 18 or older, an NZ citizen, and have an income, and preferably a surplus income you can pay towards a home loan.
Share NZ Services
Are you planning on buying your first home or maybe you want to refinance your existing home?
You can access a fixed, floating, or mixed interest rate on your home loan, this flexibility will allow you to easily repay and manage your loan. Use their home loan calculator to get an estimate of what you will be looking at. You can also access a revolving credit home loan – this will work as a large overdraft.
On a loan like this interest is calculated daily making it very low as your salary will go straight into the account and your bills will be paid out of the account when they’re due. Have the flexibility of making lump sum repayments and then be able to re-draw money to your limit.
Access financial protection
Whether you would like to know that your family is looked after when you pass away or your bond is paid off when you become unable to provide an income anymore due to a disability or illness.
They have a wide variety of cover for every area of life as you can cover your mortgage, your small New Zealand business, they even have insurance options for your employees.
Grow your money the right way
They offer a variety of investment plans, property investment options, and KiwiSaver Schemes to help you on your journey to reach your financial goals.
Share NZ – Home loan
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate 10 – 25.85% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $250,000
- Repayment 6 months to 5 years
Benefits of Share NZ
- Affordable home loan options
- Choose between interest rate options
- Simple loan aplication
Buying your dream home is just one online loan application away
How to apply for a home loan
The Share NZ application process
- Go to their website and click on ‘Find My Advisor’ to find an expert loan advisor in your area.
- Complete the inquiry form in less than 1 minute.
- A Share adviser will then be in touch with you to make an appointment with you and tell you exactly what you’ll need to bring with you.
- Discuss everything there is to discuss, around buying a house and get the advice you need to ease your mind. This service is free as Share advisors are paid by the banks and not by you.
- They will then submit your application on your behalf with a few top lenders they trust for the best outcomes. Remember you can trust that they will submit your application in such a way that your chances of approval are quite good.
- Get a few pre-approval options and choose the best one for you.
- Now you can go house hunting while you know exactly how much you can spend.
They have advisors available in the following areas
Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hawkes Bay, Invercargill, Kapiti Coast, Mt. Maunganui, Nelson, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Papamoa, Rotorua, Tauranga, Wellington, and Whangarei.
Who will be eligible
- If you are 18+.
- Have a stable income.
- Have a surplus income each month.
- Are an NZ citizen.
Benefits of getting a mortgage through Share NZ
- Fixed, floating, or mixed interest rates are available.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a revolving NZ home loan allowing you to pay lump sums and then access the money again like a big overdraft.
- Profound customer service.
- High approval rate as they know how to submit your application with leading lenders they trust.
- FREE service from then as they get paid by the lenders.
- You can meet with a friendly and experienced advisor in your area.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I am happy with the service I received. Share blows the competition out of the water. Need I say more?
— Whakatane —
Not the best rates, but not the worst either. All in all, satisfied with the experience.
— Tauranga —
Share NZ Contact
- 132 Hurstmere Road Takapuna Auckland Region 0622 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- PO Box 33 741, Takapuna, Auckland, 0740, New Zealand
- Monday 08:30 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
- Friday 08:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed