About Chequers Finance
Chequers Finance is a small and friendly finance company providing quick loans to consumers in New Zealand. You can choose to visit any of our four branches in Auckland or Hamilton.
You can expect excellent customer service
A member of our experienced staff will discuss your needs with you and provide the most suitable solution. We strive to approve applicants within hours and to provide cash on the sport. We do not run credit checks on applicants and we do not require assets to be placed as collateral. We apply the principles of responsible lending and set transparent terms and conditions. Our experts are ready to answer all of your questions to make you feel perfectly at ease.
Chequers Finance Services
When you need extra cash to pay for a cash emergencies or just to make a loved one happy, you can use the FlexiLoan of Chequers Finance.
With us, you can get a loan online up to $1,000. We do not require security and we do not run credit checks. You can qualify solely based on your income.
We have one of the fastest turnaround times
You will know the outcome of your application within 2 to 3 hours. As a returning customer, you can get approved within 5 to 10 minutes. We offer a four-week repayment period for all of our loans. It is short and this helps you save on interest payments. If you have difficulties with the repayment, you can readily turn to us so that we can modify the payment amounts and dates within the contract.
Chequers Finance Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Loan Amount up to $1,500
- Repayment 10 days to 38 days
Benefits of Chequers Finance
- Get a short-term loan online
- Simple loan applications
Chequers Finance – NZ's leading short-term loans
Chequers Finance is New Zealand’s top brand in short-term loans.
Chequers Finance offers loans from between $100 and up to $1,000. It's simple and quick to apply, with same-day approvals and reasonable charges.
What we require from you:
- Your most recent 3 months' bank statements
- A copy of your identity document or drivers licence
- Proof of address – these can be letters or bills presented on you at home.
It's very easy to apply for a loan with Chequers Finance
- Online – our online application is simple to complete, and it goes directly for approval, we will contact you in hours with an answer.
- Visit your closest branch – we have branches in Papakura, Henderson, Birkenhead and Hamilton.
- Email – [email protected]
- Phone – call any of our branches.
Our application and approval procedure is quick
Your first credit can be affirmed within 2-3 hours and once you're set up as a client, your next credit can be endorsed in only 5-10 minutes! Applying online is simple, we don't ask any dubious questions and it just takes a couple of minutes.
There's no requirement for credit rating or checks and we don't utilize your own assets as security. Our four week repayment period implies you are out of your loan quicker than a long term loan. Our charges are reasonable and focused on your customised needs and budget.
Here are step-by-step instructions on submitting your application:
- Fill out our loan application online
- Attach your identity documents, bank statements and proof of residence
- We'll prepare your application frame and give you an answer within 2 – 3 hours.
- When your short term loan is approved, you need to sign and give back your contract. At that point, your cash will be in your account in hours.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I spent way more than my budget allows; thankfully this loan came to the rescue! Fast payout times, I’m very impressed.
— Hastings —
I wouldn’t let myself be told that online loans are not trustworthy, I can definitely recommend this! Superior service with helpful consultants and a speedy approval rate
— Dunedin —
I had some issues with my consultant; she couldn’t understand me quite well. Still, the online process was quick.
— Christchurch —
Chequers Finance Contact
- not available
- 137 Alexandra St Hamilton Central Hamilton Region 3204 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- PO Box 19140, Hamilton, 3204, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed