About Pronto Finance
At Pronto Finance we assist New Zealand citizens with fast, safe and easily accessible personal loans.
The whole application process is done online which makes borrowing money faster and simpler. With our unique digital technology, we can assist our clients anywhere in New Zealand.
An easy application process we've become renowned for
Pronto Finance revolutionized the loan industry after realizing what a frustrating experience it is for individuals to obtain a quick cash loan.
Banks have slow, bureaucratic systems in place and it can take hours and sometimes even days to obtain a loan.
Personalized interest rates tailored to you
Pronto Finance is determined to act fairly toward their customers. Good customers are rewarded with lower interest rates while those looking for bad credit loans can rely on us for fairer rates.
Our unique system allows us to set our interest rates, according to your unique situation.
Our exceptional customer service
We pride ourselves on customer service. We have been using “Shopper Approved” to assist with collecting customer feedback.
They are one of the world’s largest websites with thousands of reviews submitted every day. It is an independent website and all reviews are from actual customers.
Pronto Finance Services
Loans are processed within 9 minutes of you signing your loan contract, guaranteed. Quick loans are possible thanks to our advanced technology. The application can be done in four minutes from your mobile device, tablet or computer. There is no need to scan or fax any documents.
When your loan is approved, you sign your easy loan contract using our digital signature technology. Pronto Loan offices are situated in Nelson, but online loan applications are processed nationwide.
You are in control of your loan
After looking at how banks and other finance companies operate, we realized that they take control away from the borrower. Pronto Finance eliminated that and gave control back to our customers.
Our system allows you the choice of how much you would like to borrow and let you choose the payment options that suit you best. We do not charge any fees on early repayments. We encourage you to pay your bad credit loan off sooner so you can save on interest.
Responsible lending services
Pronto Finance believes in being fair to the borrower and lend money responsibly. We want to ensure that you can comfortably afford to repay the loan.
A unique client rating system is used together with an affordability algorithm. By combining hundreds of pieces of data we assess each application with accuracy and speed. Interest rates start from 11.97% annually and are based on your unique circumstances.
Pronto Finance Bad credit loan
- Loan Type Bad credit loans
- Interest Rate 11.97%
- Loan Amount up to $20,000
Benefits of Pronto Finance
- Get a loan in 9 minutes
- Affordable bad credit loans
- Sign the loan contract online
9 Minute processing time guaranteed
Applying for your loan at Pronto Finance is extremely easy and fast. We will need the following information and documents with your application:
- Driver's license or Passport details (unfortunately, we can't use 18+ cards or birth certificates)
- Bank account and statements (this can be sent electronically and will be used to access your income and expenses. You need to bank with one of the major NZ banks)
- Vehicle registration plate (all vehicles must be registered in your name and need a current WOF and rego)
- An active mobile phone (this is used to advise you of your personal loan progress)
- An active email address (this is used to send you the digital contract to sign. No printing required)
There is no minimum income required to apply for a loan. Using your bank statement our unique algorithms assess your income and expenses. Each person’s surplus is different depending on their income and expenditure.This way we make sure you can comfortably afford your loan repayments.
Personalized loan amounts and repayment options
Pronto Finance believes in giving the borrower control over their loan. You can use our slider bars to choose the amount you would like to borrow as well as the payment options.
Payment options can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly, whichever options suit you best. You can choose a loan amount from $200 to $20 000.
Loan security for vehicle finance
All loans need a vehicle for security. The vehicle must be registered in your name and need to have a WOF and rego. You can’t have any money owing on the vehicle.
If you do not own a vehicle we can also assist with a joint application for your instant cash loan. This is also done online. Simply choose the option “joint application” and provide the details of the security offered.
The following costs will form part of the loan agreement:
- Annual interest rate: Depending on your client rating the interest rate is set between 11.97% and 29.97%. Using our unique system we can reward safer borrowers and give them a lower annual interest rate.
- No early payment fees: Pronto Finance promises to never charge for early repayments. You are encouraged to pay as much as you can reasonably afford. This will save you on interest charges and get the loan paid off faster.
- Establishment fee: This is a once-off fee that applies to all personal and bad credit loans. It is included in your repayments.
- Administration fee: A fee charged for the administration of your loan. Included are all customer inquiries, updates, processing of payments and regular statements.
- A default fee: Only if your loan is in default will this fee be charged. The default fee is charged at $0.97 per day while the loan is in arrears.
Pronto Finance is a trusted & reliable provider of bad credit loans
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I got a quick and reliable loan from Pronto Finance
— Christchurch —
I got a great deal on a loan from Pronto Finance, I will recommend them to my friends and family
— Auckland —
Pronto Finance Contact Details
- 2 Cambridge Street Nelson 7020 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed