ANZ Business Loan
- Expert Financial Advice
- Business loans up to $40,000
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed March 7, 2023]
About to embark on a new business venture of your own? seek financial support from ANZ!
They are one of the largest companies in New Zealand. Through a range of different trademarks such as ANZ, ANZ Investments, and Bonus Bonds, they function across the entire financial spectrum. This includes asset finances, banking services, payment solutions, and investments.
They know that individuals, families, farms, and small businesses are very important to the economy of New Zealand. With this in mind, ANZ is clear about its responsibility to help Kiwis reach their financial aspirations.
ANZ employs about 9000 people in New Zealand and these individuals come from a broad span of backgrounds and skills that are very valuable for the company as a whole. ANZ is very committed to its clients' needs and has a desire to help New Zealand’s economy grow and develop.
Start and develop with ANZ
By using sustainable business practices, ANZ believes it can provide better outcomes for its customers, workforce, environment, and the community around them.
If you are currently running a business or just about to start, ANZ has more than one option for you:
- Business overdraft – get flexible and meet your daily cash flow needs.
- Business term loans – from medium to long-term financing, ANZ has you covered.
- Business Flexible Facility – A solution that is more flexible than term loans.
- Business Home Loan NZ – Accessible as a fixed or floating interest rate loan.
- Finance for agricultural business – ANZ borrows more capital from New Zealand farmers than any other bank.
Business term loans – You choose the loan type that will work for you
- Fixed-rate business loan – you can fix your rate for a secured term to know exactly what your repayments are.
- Floating rate business loan – without extra cost you can make additional repayments when it suits you and pay off the loan at any time.
Give structure to your loan
- Table loan – repayments remain stable throughout the loan period.
- Straight-line loan – A fixed amount of principal is paid with each repayment and interest is billed separately.
- Interest-only loan – the repayments only cover the interest amount and when the agreed term is over the loan needs to be repaid in full or renegotiated.
Business rates and fees
ANZ’s Business Term floating base rate is 2.60% p.a. You can also contact ANZ on 0800 269 249 to find out what rates and fees apply to you depending on which Term loan product you are eligible for.
Personal loans – for anything you need
- How much? –You can borrow $3000-$40,000 and there is a minimum amount of $1000 available for eligible Jumpstart clients.
- Loan periods from 6 months to 7 years – weekly, fortnightly, or monthly payments.
Get help to pay off your loan quicker
- Purchase your first home – go through the process confidently with ANZ’s help.
- Invest in property – use your current home equity to invest in property.
- Construction or renovations – Finance, plan, start and finish your project with ANZ.
ANZ – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to $40,000
- Repayment 6 months to 5 years
Benefits of ANZ
- Optional insurance
- Flexible terms and conditions
- Quick online loans
Business loan calculator
Talk to us today about the benefits we offer with our business loans
If you want to apply for a loan take into consideration that you will want a good plan to minimize the money you owe in line with the depreciation of assets.
When you repay your loan, it helps to grow the equity of your business over time. Think about how loan repayments can fit into your long-term plans.
To apply ANZ gives you the option to
- Phone them on 0800 269 249, or
- Visit them at one of their branches to make an appointment with them.
Benefits to applying
- You choose the loan type
- Make your loan short or long term
- Repayment flexibility
- Competitive rates.
- World-class service from a team of experts that cares about your financial well-being.
- Get highly transparent assistance.
- A tailored business loan that will suit your budget and needs.
Check out their free online business planner
Take the time to answer just a few questions about your business and based on your answers ANZ will help you with multiple tools to grow and better your business. This includes:
- Templates, checklists, and helpful planning tools to guide you through the next step for your business.
- Extra information and blog articles to help you improve your business.
You will not be asked for your personal details about you or your business and it only takes 5 minutes to complete the survey online.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I am an ANZ Bank private client and knew I wanted to keep using them to start my business, the best choice I made.
— Tauranga —
The in-branch consultant I spoke to was very helpful and listened to my business needs and helped me tailor a loan to reflect that.
— Palmerston North —
- not available
- 322 Riccarton Road, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch Riccarton Christchurch 8041 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited Private Bag 92210 Victoria St, West Auckland, 1142, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed