BNZ Business Loan
- Business loans up to $1,000,000
- Low-interest starting from 6.43%
- Repayment up to 15 years
[Accessed March 7, 2023]
Get the right finance for your business from one of the greatest banks in New Zealand.
BNZ has been assisting businesses with finance for over 150 years now, so they have the expertise and advanced knowledge of the business financing industry. Join a bank that is committed to continuously redesigning and evolving its business for the future.
They have a high passion for the people of New Zealand and have various supporting community programs in place to make the country a better place. Enjoy first-class banking services and advice while staying safe online.
Get the business loan you need to grow your business while enjoying other benefits like getting advice from experts, easily managing your everyday finances, help with using their online tools, loading PINs, opening other accounts, doing financial health checks, and much more.
Business loans and more
Besides business loans, they may also be able to provide immediate access to funds whether your business is financially impacted by the economy or a pandemic of some sort.
Here are a few solutions
- A temporary overdraft.
- Extending trade credit.
- Support with supply chain challenges.
- Asset finance funding up to 100 percent or using equipment as security to release capital back into your business.
- A business loan of up to $100k.
- Extending term lending periods
- They can help with reducing repayments or moving to interest only, this will be done on a case-by-case basis.
- Access a Good to Grow loan, with no establishment fees.
- Oher waiver options as well as support, guidance, counseling resources to help you through financial difficulties.
Get a convenient, easy to manage business loan between $5,000 and $100,000 to help you free up some cash flow or to expand your business.
You can apply for a loan anytime online and typically have the money within 2 business days, sometimes faster. The great part is that they offer competitively low and fixed rates which makes it so much easier to repay. With them, you also have the benefit of ongoing support, guidance, and resources if you’re experiencing financial difficulties.
Investments – reach your goals
Access a variety of investment plans to help you reach your future financial goals. You can choose to have your interest paid monthly, quarterly, six-monthly, annually, or at maturity depending on the size and term of your deposit.
Protect your business in every way
They offer a range of insurance that can be used to protect your business financially no matter what life throws at it. This is a great way of preventing financial ruin when the worst happens.
- Life insurance for when you become disabled, critically ill, or pass away.
- Asset protection to protect your business assets from damage or loss.
- Vehicle insurance in case of an accident to replace or repair your company vehicle.
- Liability insurance to protect your company against third-party claims.
- Business interruption to protect your business against an unexpected loss of income.
- Commercial insurance for business and rural operations
BNZ – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Interest Rate from 6.43%
- Loan Amount up to $1,000,000
- Repayment 12 months to 15 years
Benefits of BNZ
- A quick and easy loan process
- Conveniently apply online
- Asset and business finance options
Business loan calculator
We are the professionals when it comes to business loans in NZ
Access a variety of everyday accounts designed to fit with the nature of your business, and help you to easily manage your venture in a simple and fuss-free way.
Their everyday business accounts
- MyMoney for Business account.
- Business First Transact account.
- Business First OnCall account.
Find out if you are eligible
- Are you acting on behalf of a business as either a sole trader, partner in a partnership, or director of a company?
- Are you 18+?
- A permanent New Zealand resident?
- Able to supply 12 months of reconciled financial data?
How to apply
- Get all your financial information ready before you apply.
- Once you are ready, you can do a quick online loan application at any time by answering a few questions.
- Upload your financials in PDF format. Maximum size 5MB.
- Receive a callback, they will be in touch in two business days to finalize your loan.
Financial documents you’ll need to upload
Make sure these documents cover the last full 12 months:
- An income statement is also known as a profit and loss statement, a financial summary of business income and expenses.
- A balance sheet shows the assets and liabilities of your business at a particular point in time.
- A reconciled transaction history from your business trading account. This involves matching the transactions on your financial record to the corresponding amount on your bank statement.
Benefits of getting business finance with BNZ
- Fast assistance and approval.
- Ongoing support and helpful resources.
- Tailored business finance to grow or keep afloat.
- Financial support during difficult times.
- Competitive and fixed rates.
- Expert advice and guidance from their highly informative team.
- Loan management tools and other financial services make being an entrepreneur easier.
- Best service delivery.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
BNZ has been a part of my business plan from the start, they have the best reputation and they live up to their promises. I could not have asked for more.
— Auckland —
They helped me with the startup of my business and are again now helping me add to it, I was just approved for a new business loan to help me purchase vehicles for the company.
— Wellington —
Very quick and simple business loan solution, I can confidently recommend their services.
— Rotorua —
- 226 Trafalgar St Nelson Tasman Bay 7010 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- Private Bag 39806 Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt, 5045, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed