Rating based on 1,399 reviews
About – Global Finance
Global Finance was established in 1999 and since then, we’ve been helping Kiwis achieve their goals by assisting them to get loans to purchase their first home, investment property, business or commercial property.
We are not just mortgage brokers, we think of ourselves as mortgage advisers because we take the time to understand your needs and goals and tailor each loan to fit your unique situation. We negotiate with the bank on your behalf to ensure you receive the best possible deal for your loan, we also help you structure your loan so you can repay the loan as fast as possible without increasing your standard instalment.
Why you should choose Global Finance
- Get your business loan approved from multiple banks giving you the choice and freedom to select the bank that’s right for you.
- Structure your loan so you can pay it faster than the standard time frame given by bank so you can avoid paying in unnecessary interest costs.
- We speak your language and take the jargon out of the lending process helping you understand how banks will assess your loan application.
- We know you have a full-time job and business to look after so we work around your hours giving you the convenience and comfort.
- Protect your home, business, income and family by receiving advice on the right insurance coverage at an affordable fee.
Services – Global Finance
Global Finance offers a range of quality financial services that include various loans such as home loans and business loans.
We can evaluate your current rates and tell you if you can get whole or part of your online business loan or commercial loan at home loan rates. These are generally 3-4% lower depending on your current loan and equity in your property.
High loan approval rates
Approval of a business loan or commercial loan largely depends on the proper presentation of numbers and customer background. Take advantage of our experience in this area to ensure you have a higher chance of getting your loan approved. When you are buying a new business or commercial property, the costs can stack up pretty quickly. We twist bank’s arm for you to ensure you get a competitive rate to help keep the mortgage cost down.
Secure maximum loan approval
When it comes to buying a business or commercial property, every dollar you can secure counts. We work with you to ensure bank can confidently give you the maximum loan possible to purchase that dream business or commercial property.
From 0 %
To 0 % Per annum
Summary of Services
- BUSINESS Loans
- HOME Loans
Global Finance are the experts when it comes to quick business loans
Business loans are tailored to assist you with the purchase of an existing business, starting a new business or franchise, or for major investments in your current business.
To qualify for an affordable business loan you will need to prove to the bank that your business venture will be feasible and profitable. You also need to have the background and experience to run the business and that you will be easily able to repay the loan within the set timeframe.
What documentation do I need for a business loan?
- Evidence of business’s financial performance and history such as profit and loss statement and assets and liabilities statement prepared by a chartered accountant
- Business Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Copy of the Lease Agreement if business is going to operate out of commercial premises
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I like to think big with my business and I need a finance partner who does the same. Global Finance understands my vision and helped tailor a loan to help me make that vision a reality.
— Auckland —
Fastest I have ever been approved for a loan, the funds were in my business account the next morning. Proper services that is!
— Palmerston North —
Incredibly affordable business loan, the only drawback is you have to provide security. Not always possible for everyone, but good loan regardless.
— Tauranga —
Ph: +64 9-255 5500
- Monday 09:00 – 19:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 19:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 19:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 19:00
- Friday 09:00 – 19:00
- Saturday 12:00 – 18:00
- Sunday – Closed