About – Heartland Bank
With roots stretching back to 1875, Heartland is a well-established New Zealand bank.
Service the Heartland Bank way
Our customers receive only professional, tailored advice and service to suit their specific needs. The Code of Banking Practice sets out standards for good banking practice. We adhere to the Code (as a member of the New Zealand Bankers' Association) and see it as a minimum standard to maintain good relationships and communications with our customers.
Services – Heartland Bank
Heartland Bank offers a variety of lending services to help finance numerous purchases that New Zealanders want to make but simply don't have the capital for.
Among our lending services, we have the following:
- Small business loans - Unsecured up to $50,000 and secured quick business loans up to $250,000
- Franchise loans - Finance for starting up or growing your franchise
- Plant and equipment loans - For new or used construction, agricultural or earthmoving equipment
- Truck and trailer loans - We fund all types of trucks and trailers and can also help with painting, body builds, repairs and maintenance, engine replacements and signage to get you on the road.
Summary of Services
- BUSINESS Loans
- FRANCHISE Loans
- PLANT and Equipment Loans
- TRUCK and Trailer Loans
- HEAVY Machinery Loans
Get the perfect small business loan to get your start-up off the ground
A forerunner in the lending industry, Hartland Bank, offers affordable business loans that can come in handy when you are purchasing stock, vehicles, a new franchise opportunity, or you need working capital to keep your business humming.
Some features of Heartland bank include:
- Borrow up to $50,000 unsecured
- Secured loans up to $250,000
- Finance for starting up and growing your business
- No need to mortgage your home
- No need to change your bank
How to apply
- Fill your details in the loan application - It only takes a couple of minutes to complete the simple online loan application.
- Get a decision in seconds - We will inform you of our decision in a matter of seconds.
- We'll get in contact - One of their specialists will contact you to confirm details plus sort out the paperwork.
Ph: +64 508 432 785
Em: [email protected]
Postal AddressPO Box 9919, Newmarket, Auckland, 1149, New Zealand
- Monday 08:50 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:50 – 17:30
- Wednesday 08:50 – 17:30
- Thursday 08:50 – 17:30
- Friday 08:50 – 17:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed