- Home loans up to $1,500
- Low-interest starting from 3.25%
- Repayment up to 3 years
[Accessed April 17, 2018]
About Credit Union
What if I told you that you don’t need to struggle to get your deposit to 20% of your purchase amount? Credit Union might be able to help you with a home loan even if you have a smaller deposit ready.
For over six decades they have been helping Kiwis to reach their home-owning dreams, offering them profound service and second to none NZ home loans. Their loans are tailored but they are also flexible as they will do whatever it takes to see you become a happy homeowner in New Zealand. Let them help you whether you are buying your very first home, renewing, renovating, or buying your second one.
Best home loan rates NZ
Got your eye on a house? Or maybe not yet? You can get a pre-approval from them so that you will know exactly how much you can afford when you pick out that perfect home. To get an estimate on how much you will be repaying you can also use their helpful online calculator.
Get all the answers from an experienced consultant that has an in-depth understanding of the property and finance industry. You will soon learn that they are very passionate to see you succeed in your homeowner’s journey. Enjoy highly competitive rates and flexibility on your repayment plan while you won’t be penalized for paying extra.
Credit Union Services
Buy the house you’ve always dreamed about! Apply today.
Access a mortgage over a maximum term of 30 years with either a floating interest rate from 5.85%p.a. Or choose the fixed interest rate option so you can enjoy a 1-year fixed rate from 2.95%p.a. or a 2-year fixed rate from 3.45%p.a.
Boost your affordability for a mortgage
- just pay your bills on time
- and try to cut on expenses by paying off unnecessary debts.
- Make sure you have a monthly surplus income you can pay towards your home loan.
Remember the better your surplus income looks the higher the amount you will qualify for and the fancier your house will be. Get this right and you will have a very attractive offer.
Buy the perfect car for you
Get the car you want with Credit Union and enjoy no application fees and no additional charges when you pay off your loan earlier. car loan interest rates start at 9.95%p.a. over up to 5 years.
Credit Union – Home loan
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate from 3.25%
- Loan Amount up to $1,500
- Repayment 6 months to 3 years
Benefits of Credit Union
- Quick approval
- Affordable interest rates
- Easy online loan
Credit Union offers our clients the best deals on property loans in SA
Visit a branch near you between Mondays 10.00 am to 5.00 pm and Tuesday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
Hamilton, Kawerau, Ngaruawahia, Taupo, Te Aroha, Tauranga, Whakatane, Kawerau, Ngaruawahia, or Rotorua.
How to apply
To be eligible you’ll need to be 18 years old and a New Zealand citizen.
- You can apply by completing their home loan application form and submitting it at one of their branches or via email.
- They will look at the information you provided to see if you have enough surplus income each month to pay towards a mortgage.
- If approved, you will then receive a pre-approved offer.
- Now that you know how much you can spend, you can search for the perfect house within the right price range.
What information you will need to provide
- Proof of all your outstanding debts such as any personal loans NZ, hire purchases, and credit cards if applicable.
- Self-employed applicants must provide them with signed final financial accounts for the last two years.
- A home loan application form that is completed, you can find this form on their website.
- Bank statements of the last three months – for your main transactional account/s.
- Able to provide proof of your income.
Mortgage customer benefits
- The opportunity to pay extra towards your home loan without any penalties.
- Get your questions answered in-depth by a highly experienced team.
- Quickly getting exactly what you need.
- Various application options for you to choose from.
- Low-interest loans.
- Flexibility with your repayment options.
- Having knowledge of what you can afford before searching for the perfect house.
- Dealing with a company that will put you first.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The consultant at Credit Union was very thorough in finding out what our needs and requirements were and helped tailor a loan for that.
— Hamilton —
Highly affordable home loan option that is accompanied by excellent customer service.
— Napier —
The online loan calculator helped us decide which repayment term was most comfortable for us. I was very satisfied with the overall experience.
— Christchurch —
Credit Union Contact
- Manukau Auckland Region 2104 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- PO Box 83009, Johnsonville, Wellington, 6440, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed