- Short-term loans up to $50,000
- Low-interest starting from 13.90%
- Repayment up to 6 months
[Accessed March 3, 2023]
ANZ is a major bank that is helping thousands of New Zealanders reach their financial goals by providing easy bad credit loans to clients.
With its footprint firmly established in local communities, this financial institution is exactly that, an institution entrenched in the hearts and minds of New Zealanders.
Affordable short-term loans
ANZ Bank is committed to providing the best short-term loans for people looking for easy online loans for bad credit. The banking institution provides high-quality customer service with 9,000 staff members located around the country.
They are proud of the fact that they follow the rules of good and ethical business practice. However, this bank goes further than just helping local communities in a financial rut. Through their sustainable business practices, volunteering program, and foundation, they contribute to the well-being of the local community.
ANZ has a plan for bad credit loan clients
Whether ANZ clients are looking to finance any purchase, renovate a home, or organize a milestone wedding an ANZ personal loan is the perfect solution. This bank offers short-term loans of up to NZ$3,000 or longer-term loans of up to NZ$50,000 if applicants meet the qualifying criteria.
They provide online, walk-in, and call us options for people wanting to apply for easy bad credit loans. Clients can rest assured that their loans will be paid into their bank accounts within 48 hours if all the criteria have been met. Experienced and qualified staff respond to any application promptly and ensure through careful analysis that the client can afford the loan.
This type of loan gives New Zealanders extra cash in their pocket for holiday trips or for that car loan for that extra set of wheels.
Requirements for a personal loan application
- Personal tax details, including where necessary a Foreign Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Details of income, expenses, assets, and existing debts.
- The ANZ account number or customer number (if the customer has one).
The lending criteria is as follows:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and receive a regular income.
- Have enough net income after expenses to pay the loan.
- Prove identity and earnings.
- 90-day bank statement.
Grab an unsecured short-term loan for bad credit
ANZ Bank understands that New Zealanders are having to bite the bullet in tough economic circumstances. The clients who have a bad credit record with the bureau need not worry. Their short-term loans in NZ need no security or collateral, these loans are helping many people beat the credit crunch.
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments to suit the budget.
- A fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- No early repayment costs for making extra repayments or to pay the loan off in full early.
- Clients can apply to top up your loan if they need additional funds (a minimum top-up amount of $1,000 applies).
ANZ – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate from 13.90%
- Loan Amount up to $50,000
- Repayment 1 month to 6 months
Benefits of ANZ
- Quick online short-term loans
- Flexible terms and conditions
- A reliable loan service
Short-term loan calculator
ANZ Bank – The right choice for short-term loans in New Zealand.
Clients can apply for an overdraft when they need extra funds or when they experience delays in getting paid.
This is a suitable option when funds are low. Having a pre-arranged overdraft helps avoid the fees and extra interest that are normally charged if an account is overdrawn.
Benefits of an ANZ overdraft:
- Interest is charged when the overdraft is used.
- There are no monthly minimum repayments, but clients will have to stay below the agreed credit limit and pay any interest or fees charged.
- The overdraft is linked to an ANZ everyday account, so clients can access it quickly and easily.
Use the online calculator to assess bad credit loan
Clients prefer to know in advance what they will be paying in terms of costs for any loan granted. Therefore ANZ Bank’s online calculator is a tool that can help clients assess what they can afford before applying for a loan.
Enter the loan amount into the calculator provided and the system will do the rest. The calculator will calculate the full cost of the loan for the repayment period including the interest rate. Once the costs have been extracted an experienced agent will contact the client and explain the finer details of the loan.
ANZ bad credit loan in New Zealand
ANZ will go the extra mile by carefully structuring every loan to suit a bad credit client’s needs. The bank, which has been a market leader in the New Zealand community for decades, is aware that clients do not always have extra cash for unexpected emergencies. Therefore they offer online short-term loans that have payment terms that can range from between 6 months and 7 years for longer-term loans.
What bad credit clients get with short-term loans:
- Fixed interest rate from 12.9%
- Weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments
- Paid into the bank account within 24 hours
- Repayment period 1 to 6 months
- Extra repayments at no extra fee
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The consultant who helped me wasn’t as friendly as I thought he would be; nevertheless, I am pleased.
— Masterton —
While the approval process was speedy, my money was only transferred the next day.
— Dunedin —
- not available
- 449 Grey St Hamilton East Hamilton 3216 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- Private Bag 92210 Victoria St, West Auckland, 1142, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed