- Short-term loans up to $30,000
- Low-interest starting from 17.85%
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed September 2, 2021]
Bank of New Zealand(BNZ) has been serving the people of New Zealand with reputable loan products including Bad Credit Loans for many decades.
With a footprint that has built a sound reputation since it was first formed in 1861, BNZ has been a great source of inspiration for people and businesses with its proven dedication and professional expertise. BNZ is one of the largest companies in New Zealand because they have built strong partnerships with customers.
Affordable bad credit loan products
BNZ helps communities enjoy their best life through their home loans NZ, credit, investment, and savings products. This bank takes pride in the fact that it utilizes sustainable policies intended to benefit present and future generations. They also support the local community and various sports, cultural, and education initiatives.
BNZ is firmly entrenched in the hearts of minds of its clients and therefore provides a loan tailormade for every need. The banking institution provides loans to the public of between NZ $1,000 and NZ$30,000 over repayment terms of between 6 months to 5 years. There are no fees for making additional payments or penalties for repaying the loan early.
BNZ’s highly trained and expert staffers will always specifically tailor, through careful analysis, Bad Credit Loans to match the size and operation of any personal portfolio or business.
The bank also gives clients the option of making management of the loan simpler with a fixed interest rate or a variable rate for flexibility purposes. The bank is aware that many New Zealanders at times do not have spare cash that can be used in emergencies, such as an ablution that needs plumbing, or a shower that needs tiling, or a car that needs new tyres.
They are popular for providing quick short-term loans for projects like those mentioned above. BNZ is an accredited lending firm, with value-added loaning facilities, which keep clients in line with their budget, and not swim in debt at the end of the month.
Grab a BNZ short-term loan
BNZ is always on hand to boost the coffers of New Zealanders when they are in need of a financial break. BNZ is committed to lending money to borrowers in a responsible manner. They will never approve a loan that a Bad Credit Loan client in New Zealand cannot afford. They always have the client’s best interests at heart, giving sound advice on how much they should borrow, to keep in line with a particular budget.
BNZ – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate from 17.85%
- Loan Amount up to $30,000
- Repayment 6 months to 5 years
Benefits of BNZ
- Instant loan approvals
- Repay your loan early without penalty fees
- Quick short-term loans
Short-term loan calculator
BNZ Bank of New Zealand provides reliable short-term loans
All clients need to know about short-term loans:
- Interest rate from 17.85
- Loan amount up to NZ$30,000
- Repayment 6 months to 5 years
- Instant loan approval
- Repay loan early without penalty fees
- Payment in 24-hours
BNZ is an accredited lending firm, with value-added loaning facilities, which keep clients in line with their budget, and not swim in debt at the end of the month.
Apply now with BNZ for the perfect loan
BNZ believes in no-fuss no-frills loans for their Bad credit loans clientele. There are branches - about 15 - spread across the country on the South And North Island that can help anyone with their Bad credit loan inquiries. Apply for a loan online through their website portal or, if applicants prefer to call they can do so on the hotline provided on the website.
All the important info clients need to know
- Interest charged from 1st day of the loan term
- The client has 21 days to withdraw money after the loan has been approved
- Applicants must be 18 years and older and must be a New Zealand resident
- A loan fee of NZ$50 applies
- Loans available to personal banking customers only
To help out with customers' financial shortfalls, BNZ will allow clients in the market for an online bad credit loan to withdraw all or some of their available BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme account balances. However, they are not allowed to withdraw any Government contributions (including the NZ$1,000 Government Kick-start and Member Tax Credits). The amount may be limited to an amount that, in the bank supervisor’s opinion, is required to alleviate hardship.
BNZ can help with the KiwiSaver investment
- When clients are unable to meet minimum living expenses.
- When a customer is unable to meet mortgage repayments on the home they are living in.
- When a client needs to modify a home to meet special needs because of a disability.
- When a client is required to pay for medical treatment for their own or a dependant family member’s illness, injury, or palliative care.
- When a client has to meet funeral costs if a dependant family member dies.
- Or suffer from a serious illness (alternatively, you may be able to make a serious illness application).
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I found the online application a bit difficult to understand, but with the help of a friendly consultant, I was soon sorted.
— Gisborne —
There was a nasty home robbery in my area and I needed extra money to beef up security. Friendly service from my consultant, and quick cash!
— Palmerston North —
I finally found one that approved my loan, after being declined by so many companies! Great service.
— Auckland —
- 38 Willis St Wellington Central Wellington Region 6011 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- Private Bag 39806 Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt, 5045, New Zealand
- Monday 10:00 – 16:00
- Tuesday 10:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 10:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 10:00 – 16:00
- Friday 10:00 – 16:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed