- Student loans up to $40,000
- Low-interest starting from 13.90%
- Repayment up to 7 years
[Accessed March 7, 2023]
About ANZ Bank
Build your future on a solid foundation with ANZ and get the funds you need to study what you love.
Based on profit and assets ANZ is one of the largest companies in New Zealand offering a variety of products to at least one out of every two Kiwis. Their commitment to long-term success has been driving them for years now and resulted in them making a great impact on the wellbeing of staff, customers, communities, and the environment. Get educational finance from a responsible lender that does business in a simple, safe, and transparent way.
Their presence in the economy
Through some of the country’s most popular financial brands, including ANZ, ANZ Investments, and Bonus Bonds, they enjoy remarkable scale, diversity, resources, and influence. They play a key role in the economy of New Zealand through the business loans they offer individuals, small, medium, and large businesses. As a member of the ANZ group of companies they also have a global reach.
Over 9,000 kiwis from different backgrounds and skills are employed by this impeccable loan company that values the richness of diversity these staff members bring to their business. They have multiple ongoing volunteering programs and other initiatives and have raised over $15 million for The Cancer Society since 1990 just to name one.
ANZ Bank Services
Get your career started in the right direction by getting qualified and landing that dream job!
Borrow from $3,000 to $40,000 over 6 months to 7 years, the minimum loan amount for eligible Jumpstart customers is $1,000. Enjoy a fixed interest rate from 12.9%p.a. and easy repayments that suit your budget and repay weekly, fortnightly, or monthly. You can even repay your loan early with no penalty fees and top up your online loan NZ with a minimum amount of $1,000 when you need to.
Insurance – covers everything
They’ve partnered with insurers like Cigna, Vero, and Crombie Lockwood and offer a wide range of cover for every area of risk in your life. They can cover the following:
- Your car.
- Your trip.
- Your business.
- Your credit card debt.
- Your contents.
- Your home.
- Your life and livelihood.
ANZ Bank – Student loan
- Loan Type Student loans
- Interest Rate from 13.90%
- Loan Amount up to $40,000
- Repayment 6 months to 7 years
Benefits of ANZ Bank
- Transparent student loans
- Simple loan application
- Flexible loan options
Student loan calculator
For fast loan application and instant loan approval, apply with ANZ Bank today!
Use an ANZ credit card as a backup for when life happens, you can also buy now and pay later which is nice to have especially when the item you have been saving for is on sale only for this month, but you’ll only have enough savings by next month.
How to apply for a study loan with ANZ
You can apply for a loan, call them between Mondays and Fridays from 8 am to 8:30 pm as well as Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am to 5 pm, or make an appointment to visit them at one of their branches across New Zealand.
Meet the ANZ lending criteria by:
- Being 18+.
- Having a regular income.
- Being able to afford the repayments.
- Being an NZ citizen or permanent resident. If you’re a non-resident you should have more than one year left on your work visa.
- Proving your identity and earnings.
Details to have handy
- Your tax details.
- Your income, expenses, debts, and assets.
- Your ANZ account number.
- They might also request your last 90 days of bank statements to verify your income and expenses.
Get your loan
- Apply -By filling in a form online, phoning them, or visiting them while having your details ready.
- Get approval -After receiving your application they will come back to you with an answer within two to three days.
- Receive your money -Once approved, you can expect to receive the funds in your ANZ everyday account (ANZ Freedom or ANZ Go account) on the next business day.
Benefits of being an ANZ educational loan client
- Get quick approval.
- Low-interest rates are fixed for the lifetime of the loan.
- Great service and support.
- High level of experience.
- Responsible loans that are tailored to what you can afford.
- Tools, tips, and guidelines to help you on your exciting journey.
- You can manage and view your loan online.
- The opportunity to top up your loan whenever you need to.
- No penalty fees for early repayment.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
My family wasn't able to cover my full tuition costs. Thankfully, we were able to approach ANZ Bank who helped us cover the rest of my fees.
— Wellington —
Wanting a university degree is a major endeavor already. You want the best rates when you take out a student loan and ANZ gave me the loan I needed at an affordable interest rate.
— Wellington —
Fast and simple student loan application, my approval came through within a few minutes.
— Wellington —
ANZ Bank Contact
- not available
- 215 Lambton Quay Wellington Wellington Region 6011 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited Private Bag 92210 Victoria St, West Auckland, 1142, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed