About ANZ Bank
By providing effective and efficient banking and finance products and services ANZ New Zealand plays a major role in helping individuals, businesses and institutions achieve their financial goals.
We operate and meet the needs of our customers through multiple brands which include ANZ, UDC Finance and OnePath.
Our responsibility towards clients
We are one of the biggest companies in the country and take this position seriously. This is reflected in the strong commitment which we have towards our customers, employees and the community as a whole. This is also why we take to graduate and student finance very seriously and make a great effort to support our young people.
Career opportunities for all
Via our volunteer programme and Staff Foundation, we engage in various community initiatives. Our workforce exceeds 9,000 people who all come from diverse backgrounds and have various specialisations and skills. Our sustainable business practices are beneficial for our clients and employees, for the community and the environment.
ANZ Bank Services
Money management can be difficult for a university student or a recent graduate.
If you are in this situation, we can help you out with an ANZ personal loan which comes with special benefits.
Competitive interest rates for students
The interest rate is fixed during the term of the student loan and so are the regular payments which you will make. This will give you certainty and enable you to budget effectively.
You can choose a term from 6 months to 7 years. You can decide to make weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments.
Borrow up to $3,000 at ANZ Bank
You can make additional repayments without a fee to repay the loan more quickly and to save. As a tertiary student or recent graduate, you do not have to pay an approval fee, which is $250. You can borrow as little as $1000 while our general limit is $3000.
ANZ Bank Student loan
- Loan Type Student loans
- Interest Rate 17.95 – 18.95% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $40,000
- Repayment 6 months to 5 years
Benefits of ANZ Bank
- Transparent student loans
- Simple loan application
- Flexible loan options
For fast loan application and instant loan approval, apply with ANZ Bank today!
ANZ student loans in Hamilton can get you further in your career prospects.
Dealing with your cash can be testing in case you're concentrating on or have recently graduated. On the off chance that you require some assistance to get your accounts under control, an ANZ Student Loan can help you cover the cash needed to further your studies. As a tertiary understudy or graduate, you can get an ANZ Student Loan with some unique advantages.
An ANZ Student Loan is easy to apply for and simple to manage:
- Your financing cost is settled for the life of the credit, giving you peace of mind that there are no upcoming hidden costs
- You pick the advance term (from six months to seven years) and the reimbursement recurrence (week after week, fortnightly or month to month)
- You can make additional reimbursements towards your personal loan without the penalties – so you can reimburse your advance speedier and pay less long term.
What unique advantages would you be able to get as a tertiary student or graduate? As a component of the ANZ Tertiary Plus Package, or ANZ Graduate Plus Package you'll likewise profit by:
- No advance Approval charges - sparing you $250
- A minimum loan of $1,000 (maximum of $3,000).
Whether you require a quick cash loan for something particular you need at this time, to have the cash flow convenience for something you may need in the future, or need to combine your debt obligations into one simple loan to pay back in only one little monthly instalment, an ANZ student Loan could be the perfect arrangement for you.
ANZ student Loans are:
- Simple: You can utilize our handy loan calculator to work out how much your loan will cost you each month.
- Basic: Your financing cost is altered for the life of the advance, so there are no curve balls. You can likewise make additional reimbursements at whatever time at no extra charge – so you could reimburse your advance prior and pay less.
- Adaptable: You can apply for a loan online and get any sum from $3,000, with week after week, month to month or fortnightly reimbursements to suit your financial plan. You can likewise pick what extent you need to reimburse the advance, from six months to seven years
- Quick: Once affirmed, you could have your loan in 24 hours
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
My family wasn't able to cover my full tuition costs. Thankfully, we were able to approach ANZ Bank who helped us cover the rest of my fees.
— Wellington —
Wanting a university degree is a major endeavor already. You want the best rates when you take out a student loan and ANZ gave me the loan I needed at an affordable interest rate.
— Wellington —
Fast and simple student loan application, my approval came through within a few minutes.
— Wellington —
ANZ Bank Contact
- not available
- 215 Lambton Quay Wellington Wellington Region 6011 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited Private Bag 92210 Victoria St, West Auckland, 1142, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 16:30
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:30
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:30
- Friday 09:00 – 16:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed