- Bad credit loans up to $20,000
- Low-interest starting from 5%
- Repayment up to 6 months
[Accessed April 17, 2018]
For an alternative to the traditional banks, you can turn to Plej.
Our company specializes in alternative lending. We provide short-term loans which are secured against an asset. We work with both individual and business customers. We accept both personal property and business assets as security. We operate nationwide. You can turn to us for a financial solution no matter whether you live in New Zealand.
Our loans are flexible and affordable
We cover every part of the North Island and of the South Island as well. Our service is based on flexibility, discretion and a high level of personalisation. We will talk to you to find out exactly what you need and tailor the bad credit loan to you. You can take the cash loan from the comfort of your own home.
If you have more wealth in the form of assets than in your bank account, Plej is the right lender for you.
We provide personal loans NZ, which are secured against assets, throughout the whole of New Zealand. We do not run credit checks. We do not require proof of income. You can qualify even if you have bad credit.
Get a bad credit loan today
The repayment term is 6 months. There are no penalties for early repayment. These loans are secured against personal assets with high value. Our short-term loans are from $500 to $999 and have a term of 6 months. They can be secured against items with lower value such as smartphones or sports equipment. We have same-day payments.
Plej – Bad credit loan
- Loan Type Bad credit loans
- Interest Rate from 5%
- Loan Amount up to $20,000
- Repayment 3 months to 6 months
Benefits of Plej
- Bad credit is welcome
- Fast and easy online process
- Flexible loans
Bad credit loan calculator
Get you blacklisted loan with Plej in a few easy steps
Get your blacklisted loan through Plej through the following easy steps, in Queenstown.
We can help anyone get a short-term loan, to use for whatever they want. We loan you cash by keeping your assets until you have paid off your loan. No credit checks, no complicated financial administrations. Use your gold or valuable items as collateral and security towards your blacklisted loan.
Follow these easy steps
- Apply Online - Complete the short online loan application which takes only a few minutes of your time, and can be completed anywhere and anytime. Should you show security assets for your loan, they will be evaluated at this point.
- Get expert advice – we have a team of qualified and experienced team members and advisors all here to assist you with any questions you may have in regards to your credit record and getting a loan.
- Survey and Accept your Short Term Loan Offer – once your application is approved, and you choose to continue with your loans, we will send you your terms and conditions and loan contract to look over and sign.
- Get Funds Within 24 Hours - When the credit offer is acknowledged plej® will deposit the bad credit loan amount into your banking account or furnish you with the money within 24 hours. The strategy for assets conveyance is reliant upon the advance sum and client necessities.
- Reimbursing Your Loan - Advance periods are three or six months, however, credits can be reimbursed whenever by electronic transfer, check or cash deposits. On the off chance that you need to reimburse your credit early simply contact one of our advisors to arrange this.
- Return of Your Asset – once your loan is completely paid off in the required time frames, we will give you back the item you put down as security. See how easy it can be to get the cash you need when you need it.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
PLEJ allowed me to get the funds I needed and pay them back over a term of my choosing. Thanks, PLEJ!
— Napier —
Very flexible and affordable loan option for anyone with a bad credit history.
— Rotorua —
- First Floor, 35 Shotover Street Queenstown Queenstown Region 9300 New Zealand
- Get Directions
- Monday 10:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 10:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 10:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 10:00 – 17:00
- Friday 10:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed